Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'll Take It Tuesday - Harry Potter!

Welcome to another edition of I'll Take it Tuesday. Today, I'm talking about something I found at Walmart. First, I want to say that yes, I'm 25 years old, but I did grow up reading Harry Potter. So, I'm allowed to be a crazy fan girl ;)


 I'll Take it Tuesday Series @cupcake_n_bake
Pretty much all of my posts on I'll Take it Tuesday have been about some great scores. This one is no different. Occasionally, I look through the clearance racks at Walmart. This time, I found something I couldn't resist. I'd seen Harry Potter shirts on Pinterest, but I'd never purchased one. Of course, those shirts weren't near as inexpensive as this one!

 Hogwarts T-shirt from Walmart

Can you believe I got this for $2. Yeah, I love it when I find something for a good price. I got this one is a size bigger than I usually wear, because it looked a little form fitting. Now it's more like a t-shirt, which is what I love most :) 

 Harry Potter shirt from Walmart

I love how it looks kind of old, and it's so detailed. Like I said, I'm a Harry Potter nerd. I just love it!

My only wish it that I had found something like this before the premier of the last movie. Oh well.

 photo signature.jpg
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment :

  1. My kids would love that shirt, too. We are also HP fans. I just recently reread the series.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.