Sunday, February 24, 2013

Manic Monday #6

I can't believe it's already week 6 of Manic Monday! I'm so glad you could be here to participate. There were so many great posts last week. You guys are awesome!

I picked out a few features. Are you ready?

If you're featured, please grab a button below!

Cupcake-n-Bake




The Taylor House shared these delicious looking Strawberry Shortcake Crepes.

 photo crepes1_thumb.jpg

What do you think about breakfast tacos? Jodie Fitz shared these beautiful Berry-licious Breakfast Tacos.

 photo berryliciousbreakfasttaco-for-magazine-shoot-300x231.jpg

So who else has make-up scattered all over their bathroom counter? Smart School House shared a super cute way to clean it up with this Makeup Brush Box.

 photo BrushBox.jpg

That's all the features I have today. Are you ready to party?

I'm switching it up this week. All I'm asking you to do is grab a button on the sidebar to spread the word about my party. I would appreciate it if you would follow me on twitter or facebook. I also have other links you can follow me at up on the sidebar.

Have fun and party hard!

Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for the party, Renea! Hope you have a great week!!
    Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another great party! I enjoy linking up!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for featuring my Berry-liicous Breakfast Taco :)!!! I was excited to see it & added your button to that post & I always have you on my list for linking up at the site...
    http://www.jodiefitz.com/monday_linky_parties/
    Have an AWESOME week :)
    ~ Jodie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting!! Have a wonderful week. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.