Sunday, December 23, 2012

Spreading a Little Holiday Cheer

Hello All,

This is not a real post. I'm just writing you guys to say I hope you have a wonderful Holiday, whatever Holiday you may celebrate. Hubby and I have a busy week ahead with festivities then moving. So, I won't be able to post for a while. When I get back, I'll have lots of yummy posts for ya. In the meantime, here are a few Holiday posts for you to look through. I hope you enjoy!

Christmas Stocking cookies via @cupcake_n_bake


Electric Christmas Trees via @cupcake_n_bake



#DIY Snowman Ornament via @cupcake_n_bake #Christmas


Plus, there are more! Just scroll through the Archive to see what you've missed. As you all sit down to open gifts, remember to love and appreciate who you have in your lives. So many of us forget that family and friends are more important than material things. May you have a blessed holiday season.


Photobucket
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment :

  1. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.